high quality, contemporary hairdressing for men, women and children
* CANCELLATION POLICY *
If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment for any reason at all we politely request you give us at least 24 hours notice. Last minute cancellations and non attendance may incur a 50% cancellation fee.
*NEW SERVICE ALERT!*
REBUILD YOUR HAIR WITH INNOluxe - Remember what your hair felt like before it was introduced to damage from colour, chemicals and everyday life? INNOluxe rebuilds your hair AND adds strength, softness and shine. Your hair will look and feel better than ever before after your very first treatment. Click here for more details.
* NEW COLOUR SERVICE - NO TESTING REQUIRED * We are very excited to introduce the brand new Wella Colour Fresh Mask range to our product line. This amazing 10 minute colour treatment conditions your hair whilst also delivery a powerful pop of temporary colour and NO ALLERGY TESTS required! Colour Fresh Masks can be bought in the salon to take home or we offer it as an in salon add-on service. Call the salon for more details.
* COLOUR SAFE POLICY * For details of our allergy alert test policy please click here
* COLOURSTART PASSPORT SCREEN & TEST SYSTEM - click here to register and create your own personal Passport
* SALON GUIDELINES *
The key points to note before your visit are as follows:
* Please call us at the salon to rearrange your appointment if you have an infectious illness such as Covid-19, flu or a heavy common cold.
* If you would prefer to wear a face covering while in the salon then your stylist will be very happy to wear one too for the duration of your appointment. Please do let us know what you would like to do on arrival.
.* We will still be sanitising all tools and work stations in between clients
* Please come alone to your appointment (unless you are a child or need a carer) as we are still limiting numbers in the salon
* Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late for we may not be able to carry out your service but will still need to charge you.
* PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW OUR FULL SALON GUIDELINES BEFORE YOUR VISIT *
We really appreciate your understanding and support of these guidelines, it means a lot and enables us to look after you and our team.
Letís work together and letís stay safe xxxx
what our clients say
We moved out of the area 5 years ago but we still travel in specially to get our hair done by Billie! You can always be guaranteed of a warm welcome from the whole team not to mention a hot cuppa and biscuits. They couldn't have been more supportive after we had a baby. Their gowns are breastfeeding friendly and they've got toys to keep the little ones occupied when they're on the move!! Once when I was there a young lady came in in her slippers to enquire how much a colour would cost. After finding out she'd just got out of the hospital Jon offered her a free hair wash there and then on the house which she gladly accepted. It was a lovely gesture and I have no doubt it made her day.
Sarah C, Sept 2019