high quality, contemporary hairdressing for men, women and children
* FACE MASKS *
Although from tomorrow it will no longer be mandatory to wear face masks we will continue to wear ours in the salon and will be asking you to do the same for the time being.
There are several reasons for this decision:
• Our services require close contact with you for sustained periods of time
• The salon is an enclosed space in which you will be mixing with people you don’t normally see
• Our stylists see many clients every day and so are in close contact with lots of different people on a daily basis
• Our stylists would currently have to isolate for at least 5 days if they contract COVID-19
We appreciate wearing masks is not ideal but we really do believe it is the best way to keep our staff and our clients safe while cases of COVID are still very high.
Thorough cleaning of all tools and work areas, single use gowns and towels and regular hand sanitizing will of course continue too.
We really appreciate your understanding - let’s carry on keeping each other safe xxxx
* NEW COLOUR SERVICE - NO TESTING REQUIRED * We are very excited to introduce the brand new Wella Colour Fresh Mask range to our product line. This amazing 10 minute colour treatment conditions your hair whilst also delivery a powerful pop of temporary colour and NO ALLERGY TESTS required! Colour Fresh Masks can be bought in the salon to take home or we offer it as an in salon add-on service. Call the salon for more details.
* COLOUR SAFE POLICY * For details of our allergy alert test policy please click here
* COLOURSTART PASSPORT SCREEN & TEST SYSTEM - click here to register and create your own personal Passport
* COVID-19 GUIDELINES *
The key points to note before your visit are as follows:
* Please call to rearrange your appointment if you or anyone you live with are showing any Covid-19 symptoms
* If you are required to self isolate for any reason please don't come to the salon. Call us and we will reschedule.
• We will still be wearing face coverings throughout your service and will be asking you to do the same. If you are in for a colour service then you will be able to remove your mask during development time and whilst you are sitting alone but will need to keep it on when your Stylist is with you.
• We will still be sanitising all tools and work stations in between clients
• Please come alone to your appointment (unless you are a child or need a carer)
* PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW OUR FULL COVID-19 SALON GUIDELINES *
We really appreciate your understanding and support of these guidelines, it means a lot and enables us to look after you and our team.
Let’s work together and let’s stay safe xxxx
what our clients say
lovely cut! Matilda was great - I have had loads of compliments and feel like I've had a proper makeover :)
Susie, Feb 2019