high quality, contemporary hairdressing for men, women and children
* COVID-19 UPDATE * Following the Gov announcement earlier this week regarding the easing of restrictions on 19th July we wanted to let you know what will be changing in the salon.
Not much at all is the simple answer.
• We will still be wearing face coverings throughout your service and will be asking you to do the same. If you are in for a colour service then you will be able to remove your mask during development time and whilst you are sitting alone but will need to keep it on when your Stylist is with you.
• We will still be sanitising all tools and work stations in between clients
• We will continue asking you to sanitize your hands and complete our Client Health Check Questionnaire on arrival
Our full and updated Covid-19 Salon Guidelines will be available to view on our website from 19th July.
We really appreciate your understanding and support of these guidelines, it means a lot and enables us to look after you and our team.
Let’s work together and let’s stay safe xxxx
* BILLIE'S BACK!* We are very happy to have new Mum Billie back in the salon 3 days a week. She'll be working Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays so call the salon to book in with her soon,
* NEW PRODUCT ALERT!* We are very excited to introduce the brand new Wella Colour Fresh Mask range to our product line. This amazing 10 minute colour treatment conditions your hair whilst also delivery a powerful pop of temporary colour and NO ALLERGY TESTS required! Colour Fresh Masks can be bought in the salon to take home or we offer it as an in salon add-on service. Call the salon for more details.
* COLOUR SAFE POLICY - This has changed since your last visit, please click here for details
* COLOURSTART PASSPORT SCREEN & TEST SYSTEM - click here to register and create your own personal Passport
* PRICES – We have added a modest price increase to our cutting services which will be in place when we reopen. See our price list for details.
* PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OUR COVID-19 SALON GUIDELINES *
* YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS*
what our clients say
We moved out of the area 5 years ago but we still travel in specially to get our hair done by Billie! You can always be guaranteed of a warm welcome from the whole team not to mention a hot cuppa and biscuits. They couldn't have been more supportive after we had a baby. Their gowns are breastfeeding friendly and they've got toys to keep the little ones occupied when they're on the move!! Once when I was there a young lady came in in her slippers to enquire how much a colour would cost. After finding out she'd just got out of the hospital Jon offered her a free hair wash there and then on the house which she gladly accepted. It was a lovely gesture and I have no doubt it made her day.
Sarah C, Sept 2019